Watch McGregor vs Mayweather Boxing Online

Badou Jack is in no mood to surrender his unbeaten record against British boxers.The Swede takes on world champion Nathan Cleverly on Saturday Watch McGregor vs Mayweather Boxing night on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather’s fight with Conor McGregor.Jack already has a win over George Groves on his record and earlier this year he held James DeGale to a draw.Now he has Cleverly in his sights as he seeks to become a two-weight world champion after moving up from super-middleweight.He said: “I’ve got great stamina in there. I’m never going to get tired. I train hard for this. Every punch in a fight is important. We have a great game plan and we’re going to execute it.

“I want to fight the best. I have the skills to beat anyone. If they say I can’t beat someone, that’s the fight I want the most.“I’m not overlooking Nathan Cleverly. I’m just getting comfortable at this weight and I’m going to be focused on performing on fight night. If all goes well though, I could see myself finishing my career at cruiserweight someday.

“I’ve been fighting big, strong guys since Cleverly was a teenager. Well see who is the stronger man when we’re in the ring on Saturday.I feel better at this weight than at super middleweight. I’m looking forward to this fight. There happens to be a lot of UK fighters at my weight and I’ve enjoyed experiencing a little bit of the UK fans.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

Conor Mcgregor Mayweather